If you need help remembering or resetting your password, click here to access the login page. From there, click on "Forgot your Password?" or "Reset Password". Our system will guide you through the rest of the password reset process.
Once you have logged in as a business partner, you will need to go to the partner settings which is located on left hand side of the page.
To get started with your new offer, click on the "Create New Offer" button either in the left hand menu or the bottom of the main panel as highlighted below.
APOD - Business Partner Dashboard screenshot
The Offer creation process is structured into 4 logical steps described below:
- Checklist - Ensuring your Account details are valid and up to date
- Step 1 - Business / Offer information
- Step 2 - Entering Offer related information, including the offer available to APOD members, the categories best suited for your offer and offer images which can make your offer stand out
- Step 3 - Adding Redemption information - this is where you state how your actual product/service will be delivered to APOD members.
If needed, you can "Save" your progress on an offer and continue the offer creation process from where you left off.
Please review your account / Business details and confirm these are up to date.
APOD - Offer Creation - Checklist screenshot
If you need to Update your business details, click on the "Update Business Details" button. This will navigate you to the Update Business Details screen. Once your Business information has been updated, click on "Create New Offer" to start creating your APOD Offer.
APOD - Update Business Details screenshot
If your details are already up to date and you don't need to make any changes, click on the "Next" button at the bottom of the Checklist screen to proceed to "Step 1" of the offer creation process.
In Step 1, you will need to add the following information
- Your organisation name as you'd like it displayed on the Offer
- Your organisational logo. Although this is optional. your logo will ensure your brand recognition and will help your offer stand out from the other offers on our site
- Authorised Contact information - not displayed on your offer page
- Your website and social handles - these will be displayed on your offer page
- Why you support the Defence and Veteran Community - Here is a good space for you to reach out to our community and really let them know how much you appreciate their service. It’s okay to not fill this section. We understand there are many reasons why we may not want to. But be rest assured that our community appreciates the offer that you are making.
- Type of Organisation - This information determines how your offer is displayed online, whether as Online Offer, In-Store offer or Mobile Service, and impacts how your offer is ranked among others.
- If you offer your products/services in-store or are a mobile business, selecting these options will also allow you to add your in-store locations (where APOD members can come to your store location) or mobile service areas (where you can go to the APOD member) respectively.
The APOD platform uses a number of techniques to determine the offers which are most likely to be relevant to our wide member base.
While we take into account the categorisation of an offer (Categories and Subcategories), a key consideration is the physical distance from our members' search location. Offers available closer to the member's search location ranker higher than other offers.
APOD - Offer Creation - Step 1 screenshot (A)
APOD - Offer Creation - Step 1 screenshot (B)
Once you have filled in Step 1, click on the "Next" button to proceed to Step 2 - About the offer
In Step 2, you will need to add the following information
- Support Contact Information - This will be displayed on your offer
- The type of offer, whether
- $ savings
- A % percentage of discount
- 2 for 1 - Buy 2 get 1 free, or
Alternately, if you have a unique offer type which is not covered from the options above, click "I have a customised offer that is none of the above" and you will be presented with additional fields to add your unique offer to APOD members.
- A one-line summary of your offer
- Additional offer information
- Offer Categories and subcategories
- Offer Dates (If your offer is valid only in a given time period)
- Offer images
- Your offer Terms and Conditions
- Whether you are interested in sponsoring a prize/giveaway for our competitions
APOD - Offer Creation - Step 2 screenshot
Once you have filled in Step 2, click on the "Next" button to proceed to Step 3 - Offer Redemption
In Step 3, you will need to add the following information
- Offer redemption Information - How the offer will be redeemed
- Online - If your offer is redeemable online, you can also nominate to use coupon codes instead of a generic code available to all APOD members. Coupon codes are easy to set up and offer better protection against abuse and code-sharing. Get in touch with our partnerships team at email@example.com
- Telephone - Select this if your offer is redeemable over the phone
- Email - Select this option if your offer is redeemable over email
- In-person - If you offer in-person redemptions, you can further select whether
- APOD members can display their virtual/physical card in-store
- APOD members need an additional code while redeeming via phone, email or in-person
- You accept scanning of barcodes in your Point of Sale (PoS) systems
- You accept APOD members printing out the offer and showing it to your staff in-store
Once you have filled in Step 3, click on the "Next" button to proceed
APOD - Offer Creation - Step 3 screenshot
You will now be able to see a preview of your offer and how it is presented to APOD Members.
Since our offers are available exclusively to APOD members, we do not display the offer terms to members of the public. The screenshot below shows the offer tile in public view (left) and APOD Members (right)
Preview your Offer
The deal preview screen is also exclusive to logged in APOD members
APOD - Offer Creation - Review Offer screenshot
Submitting your offer for Approval
If you would like to make any changes on your offer, click the "Previous" button at the bottom of the screen to go back and make changes as necessary. Once you are happy with your offer setup, click on the "Submit for Approval" button.
Once you have confirmed your authority to sign on behalf of your organisation and have accepted the Terms and conditions, your offer will be reviewed by the APOD Partnerships team.
Subject to a final review by the APOD Partnerships team, your offer will be set for being published on the APOD website. You will also be sent a notification of this action by email.
If you need any additional help with creating your offer or managing an existing offer, please contact the APOD Partnerships team at firstname.lastname@example.org